An Associate of NatraLife/NatraTech, LLC (hereinafter "NatraLife/NatraTech" or the "Company") promises and agrees to the following...
Annual Associate Renewal Fee
For Associates a renewal fee of $29.95 is charged on an annual basis. By default this fee is scheduled to be charged automatically, starting one year after enrollment, on the same day of the month as the Associate's enrollment occurred, unless the enrollment occurred after the 28th of the month, in which case the fee will be automatically scheduled to occur on the 28th of the month. This fee and its associated schedule are listed in the Associate Back Office on the auto-ship configuration page. The Associate may request to change the day of the month on which this fee is processed by contacting Customer Service.
Code of Ethics:
As an Associate of NatraLife, LLC (hereinfafter "NatraLife" or "the Company") I hereby promise and agree that:
1. I will exercise honesty and integrity in all my transactions while acting as an Associate of NatraLife, and I will execute all activities in a manner that will enhance my reputation and the reputation of NatraLife
2. I will not engage in any deceptive or illegal practices of any kind.
3. I will make no income claims or representations regarding the NatraLife Compensation Program, except those in official NatraLife publications. I acknowledge that a NatraLife Associate's success is affected by many variables, such as the amount of time and effort committed to the Associate's business and the Associate's skills and organizational ability.
4. I will make no claims for NatraLife products, services, or its income opportunity except as officially published by NatraLife.
5. I understand and agree that I am solely responsible for all financial and legal obligations incurred by me in the course of my business as a NatraLife Associate. This includes sales taxes, self-employment taxes, income taxes, license fees, etc. I understand that I am an independent contractor for all federal and state tax purposes.
Policies and Procedures:
The only requirement to become an Associate in NatraLife is to enroll with one of the Associate Starter Kits. There is no inventory purchase required.
1. Legal age. ASSOCIATEs must be of legal age in the state or province of their residence.
2. ASSOCIATE rights. All ASSOCIATEs are authorized to sell NatraLife products and services, and to participate in the NatraLife Compensation Program. All ASSOCIATEs may enroll new ASSOCIATEs and Customers. Again, there are no requirements to purchase inventory.
3. Married couples. Married couples who both wish to participate may maintain separate account status. Each account must meet the all ASSOCIATE requirements separately.
4. Corporations, Partnerships and Trusts may apply to become ASSOCIATEs of NatraLife only when the ASSOCIATE Application and Agreement is accompanied by a valid Federal ID Number.
5. Fictitious and assumed names prohibited. A person or entity may not apply as an ASSOCIATE using a fictitious or assumed name.
6. Independent Contractor status. All ASSOCIATEs are independent contractors with NatraLife. They are not employees, franchisees, joint ventures, partners, or agents of NatraLife. ASSOCIATEs are strictly prohibited from stating or implying, whether orally or in writing that they are franchisees, joint ventures, partners, employees, or agents of NatraLife. ASSOCIATEs may not bind NatraLife to any obligation.
7. Indemnity. ASSOCIATE agrees to indemnify and hold harmless NatraLife, its shareholders, employees, agents, and successors in interest from and against any claim, demand, liability, loss, cost, or expense, including, but not limited to, attorney's fees arising or alleged to arise in connection with the ASSOCIATE account, and any matter related to the ASSOCIATE's performance under the ASSOCIATE Agreement.
8. Taxes. ASSOCIATEs will be treated as independent contractors for all federal or state tax purposes. As independent contractors, ASSOCIATEs will not be treated as employees, franchisees, joint ventures, partners, or agents with respect to the Internal Revenue Code, Social Security Act, Federal Unemployment Tax Act, state unemployment acts, or any other federal, state, or local statue, ordinance, rule, or regulation.
9. Legal compliance. All ASSOCIATEs shall comply with all federal and state statutes and regulations and local ordinances and regulations concerning the operation of their businesses. All ASSOCIATEs are responsible for their own managerial decisions and expenditures, including all estimated income and self-employment taxes. At the end of each calendar year, NatraLife will issue an IRS Form 1099-MISC for non-employee compensation for ASSOCIATEs.
10. Identification Numbers. All ASSOCIATE's will be issued an ASSOCIATE Identification number upon enrollment. The ASSOCIATE identification number must be indicated by the ASSOCIATE on all correspondence with NatraLife, including paperwork for enrolling, product ordering, etc. All ASSOCIATEs may also be required to provide a Social Security number or Federal ID number, and NatraLife will use this number for all government reporting purposes.
11. ASSOCIATEs are not permitted to contact the Personal Referrals of other ASSOCIATEs without their knowledge and consent for the purposes of selling the products and services of other companies.
12. No exclusive territories. There are no exclusive territories for marketing or enrolling purposes, nor shall any ASSOCIATE imply or state that he or she does have an exclusive territory. There are no geographical limitations (within the U.S. and its possessions) on ASSOCIATE sales and enrolling.
13. Enrolling is not compensated. NatraLife ASSOCIATEs may enroll other ASSOCIATEs into the NatraLife program. However, ASSOCIATEs are compensated only on product sales volume, and never for enrolling additional participants into the program.
14. Multiple applications. If one applicant submits multiple Applications, only the first completed form to be received by NatraLife will be accepted.
15. Obligations of Enrollers. ASSOCIATEs who choose to enroll are required to assure the adequate training of their enrolled ASSOCIATEs. "adequate training" includes (but is not limited to) education regarding NatraLife rules and regulations, Compensation Program, product information, sound business practices, sales strategies, and ethical behavior.
16. Voluntary termination. An ASSOCIATE may voluntarily terminate his or her ASSOCIATE account by failing to be active for 3 consecutive months, or upon written notice to NatraLife. Voluntary termination is effective upon receipt of such notice by NatraLife at its home office. An ASSOCIATE who terminates his or her ASSOCIATE account may reapply after waiting six months from termination.
17. Involuntary Termination or Suspension. An ASSOCIATE may be involuntarily suspended or terminated by NatraLife for violating any of the terms of this Agreement or the provisions of any applicable laws. In ordinary cases, the Company will comply with the following procedures before taking such action:
17.1. Complaint(s) by one ASSOCIATE against another ASSOCIATE regarding any alleged violation(s) will be accepted only if sent to the NatraLife home office in writing signed in ink. No phone or email complaints will be accepted.
17.2. Normally, the first determination by the Company that an ASSOCIATE has committed a violation of the policies or procedures will result in a warning by telephone call to the ASSOCIATE. The occurrence and substance of this phone call will be documented and kept in Company records.
17.3. A second violation will result in a written reprimand or disciplinary letter to be delivered by email and certified mail or courier to the violating ASSOCIATE. Such disciplinary action may include partial or temporary suspension of commissions.
17.4. Upon a third violation, the Company may terminate the ASSOCIATE. Notification of such proposed action will be made via certified mail or courier to the ASSOCIATE citing evidence of the violations. Should no response be provided by the ASSOCIATE within 15 days from the date of the notification letter, the termination will, upon Company decision, become final.
17.5. In any situation where the ASSOCIATE has committed a violation that results in notification, complaint, or demand from state or federal regulatory authorities (e.g. FTC, FDA, or AG), or if ASSOCIATE issues a credit or debit card chargeback against the Company, the Company reserves the right and option to omit the foregoing procedure and to immediately terminate the ASSOCIATE upon even a first violation.
17.6. The terminated ASSOCIATE must immediately cease representing himself/herself as a ASSOCIATE, and will be barred from reapplying as an ASSOCIATE with NatraLife for one year. Where applicable state law on termination of an ASSOCIATE is inconsistent with Company policy, such state law shall govern.
18. Appeals An involuntarily terminated ASSOCIATE may appeal the termination by submitting a letter of appeal, stating the grounds of the appeal. This letter must be sent U. S. Mail or private delivery service RETURN RECEIPT REQUESTED and must be received by NatraLife within 15 days of the date of mailing of the Company's initial termination notice. If the Company has not received a letter of appeal by that deadline, the involuntary termination shall automatically become final.
If an ASSOCIATE files a timely appeal, NatraLife will, in its sole discretion, review and reconsider the termination and notify the ASSOCIATE of its decision. The decision of the Company shall be final and subject to no further review. If the appeal is denied, the termination shall remain in effect as of the date of the Company's original termination notice.
19. Effect of suspension. Should NatraLife deem it necessary to suspend an ASSOCIATE, such suspension could mean that the ASSOCIATE may not have the right to represent themselves as an ASSOCIATE of NatraLife and that any commissions, royalty overrides, or bonuses due will be held by NatraLife pending resolution.
20. Effect of termination. In the event an ASSOCIATE is terminated, effective with such termination the ASSOCIATE can no longer sell NatraLife products and services, or enroll other ASSOCIATEs. The ASSOCIATE also loses all rights to commissions, bonuses, and all other benefits.
21. Confidentiality Agreement. Information contained in any report provided to a ASSOCIATE by NatraLife is proprietary and confidential to NatraLife, and is transmitted to the ASSOCIATE in strictest confidence. The ASSOCIATE agrees that he or she will not disclose any such information to any third party directly or indirectly, nor use the information to compete with NatraLife or for any purpose other than promoting NatraLife. NatraLife reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent of the law.
22. Succession. Upon the death of an ASSOCIATE, the ASSOCIATE account shall pass by will or interstate succession, as provided by law. NatraLife will require the successor in interest to sign and be bound by the then current ASSOCIATE Agreement. The successor shall then be entitled to all the rights and subject to all the obligations, just as any other NatraLife ASSOCIATE.
23. Trademarks. The name NatraLife and the names of all NatraLife products and services are the registered or unregistered trademarks of and owned by NatraLife. Only NatraLife is authorized to produce and market products and literature under these trademarks. Use of the NatraLife name on any item not produced or authorized by NatraLife is prohibited. ASSOCIATEs are not permitted to use the NatraLife trade name or trademarks in advertising their telephone or fax numbers in the white or yellow page sections of the telephone book.
24. Imprinted business cards or letterheads. NatraLife ASSOCIATEs are not permitted to incorporate into their own business card or letterhead graphics any NatraLife trade name or trademarks without written permission from the Company. Otherwise, only the approved NatraLife graphics version and wording are permitted.
25. Company literature. Only official NatraLife literature may be used in presenting NatraLife products, services and the NatraLife income opportunity. Company literature may not be duplicated or reprinted without prior written permission from NatraLife. All promotional material of any nature, including electronic, must be approved in advance and in writing by NatraLife.
26. Media interviews. ASSOCIATEs are prohibited from granting radio, television, newspaper, or magazine interviews, or using public appearances, public speaking engagements, or making any type of statement to the public media to publicize NatraLife, its products, services or their individual NatraLife business except with the express, written approval of NatraLife.
27. Internet. No ASSOCIATE may independently design or publish a web site that uses the names, logos, or product descriptions of NatraLife without written permission from NatraLife.
27.1. No ASSOCIATE may use "blind" ads on the Internet making product or income opportunity representations that are or may be associated with NatraLife.
27.2. No ASSOCIATE may under any circumstance use the Internet for the purpose of indiscriminate "bulk" or unsolicited mailing, generally known as "spamming."
27.3. No ASSOCIATE may violate any local, state, or federal laws regarding the Internet or any generally accepted ethical codes of Internet conduct.
28. Independent communications. ASSOCIATEs, as independent contractors, are encouraged to distribute information and direction to their respective ASSOCIATE group. NatraLife encourages the use of newsletters, phone and other methods of communicating. ASSOCIATEs must identify their personal communications as such, and not give the impression that such communications are the official communications of NatraLife. ASSOCIATE may not use NatraLife resources (e-mail addresses, phone numbers, address lists) to promote or solicit for other personal, business or other interests.
29. Endorsements. No endorsements of any kind, including by NatraLife officers, may be alleged, except as expressly communicated in NatraLife literature or approved in writing.
30. Copying prohibited. ASSOCIATEs shall not copy for sale or personal use audio or video taped material detailing the NatraLife income opportunity or product or service presentations, events, or speeches, including conference calls without written permission from NatraLife.
31. Payment of Commissions. Commissions will be processed on or before the 10th of the month following the production. Minimum amount for payment of Commission and Override checks: $25.00. Check processing fees: $1.00 for paper checks. Company will accrue commissions until such time as the amount is a minimum of $25.00. Orders placed on accounts that have been requested to be cancelled in the same period are considered non-qualifying orders. Any commissions paid on cancelled or refunded orders are subject to adjustments to any accounts that received compensation from those orders.
32. Returns and Refunds. If you are dissatisfied with your NatraLife product purchase for any reason, we will refund 100% of the original product purchase price (minus shipping). Refunds must be requested within 30 days of initial order date. A return authorization number must be requested by contacting Customer Service. Returned product must be received by our warehouse within 15 days of return authorization. Customer is responsible for the return shipping charges. Refunds may require up to 10 business days for processing from the date the product is returned. All additional terms of the buy-back laws of any state jurisdictions will be honored. Additionally, Montana customers who cancel within 15 days are entitled to a 100% refund of any consideration given to participate.
33. Damaged goods. The shipping company is responsible for any damage that occurs after it takes physical custody of the goods. An ASSOCIATE who receives damaged goods should follow this procedure:
1. Accept delivery.
2. Before the driver leaves, document on the delivery receipt the number of boxes that seem to be damaged.
3. Save the damaged products or boxes for inspection by the shipping agent.
4. Make an appointment with the shipping company to have the damaged goods inspected.
5. File a claim with the shipping company.
34. Sales tax. For purchases made from the Company, when applicable, NatraLife collects and remits applicable state tax which may be due on the suggested selling price of those products and/or materials which are subject to tax. The applicable rate of tax due is based on the address to which the product and/or materials is shipped. All ASSOCIATEs must pay tax (if required) to the Company on their personal purchases made for personal use and consumption. As an ASSOCIATE, you agree to abide by the rules and procedures as set forth in the sales tax collection agreements that the Company may enter into with the various states and local jurisdictions.
35. Price changes. All NatraLife product and literature prices are subject to change without notice.
36. Buyer's right to cancel. Federal law empowers a buyer to cancel certain sales without penalty prior to midnight of the third business day after the transaction. This rule covers retail consumer sales of $25 or more that occur away from the seller's main office.
37. Liability. To the extent permitted by law, NatraLife shall not be liable for and ASSOCIATE releases NatraLife from, and waives all claims for any loss of profits, direct or indirect, special or consequential damages or any other loss incurred or suffered by ASSOCIATE as a result of (a) the breach by ASSOCIATE of this Agreement, (b) the operation of ASSOCIATE's business, (c) any incorrect or wrong data or information provided by ASSOCIATE, or (d) the failure to provide any information or data necessary for NatraLife to operate its business, including without limitation, the enrollment and acceptance of ASSOCIATE into the income opportunity or the payment of commissions and bonuses.
38. Amendments. NatraLife reserves the right to amend this Agreement, its prices, product availability, and Compensation Program as it deems appropriate. Amendments will be communicated to all ASSOCIATEs through NatraLife publications. Amendments are effective and binding on all ASSOCIATEs as of the date of their publication.
39. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement, including these rules and regulations, or any specification or operating procedure which NatraLife has prescribed is held to be invalid or unenforceable under law or rule of any applicable jurisdiction, NatraLife shall have the right to modify the invalid or unenforceable provision to the extent necessary to render it valid and enforceable. The ASSOCIATE shall be bound by any such modification. The modification will be effective only in the jurisdiction in which it is required.
40. Jurisdiction. All disputes and claims relating to this Agreement, the NatraLife Compensation Program, its products, the rights and obligations of a ASSOCIATE and NatraLife, or any other claims or causes of action relating to the performance of this Agreement by either party, shall be governed by the laws of Texas and shall be adjudicated totally and finally in Dallas, Texas, or such other location as NatraLife prescribes. Louisiana residents only: In the event of a dispute for jurisdictional purposes, a Louisiana resident ASSOCIATE shall be entitled to file an adjudicatory claim or lawsuit in the jurisdiction of Louisiana and the governing law shall be Louisiana law.